Friday, October 28, 2011

Guru - Week 8 Picks

#24 has a raging boner!
The Guru has gone 2-1 two weeks in a row, after a real slow start.  Bringing the season total is now at 8-10.  

Week 8 picks:
Cowboys +3.5 at the Eagles – The Cowboys have a change to put the DREAMgles away for the 2011 season and I think they come out hard on Sunday night. 

Lions -3 at the Broncos – Matt Stafford is a go for Sunday, so the Lions will be at full strength in Denver.  I know I shouldn’t bet against the lord himself, but for some reason I don’t expect divine intervention to kick in this week like it did last week. The Lions are an all around better team and they should beat the Broncos.

Colts +9 at the Titans - The Titans aren’t this impressive.  I actually think the huge money line bet on the Colts is worth a few bucks.  They are trying to get out of my Jive Five.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guru: would you start Demaryius Thomas or Pierre Gargon in week 8 ? :)

    ReplyDelete