Thursday, October 6, 2011

James Harrison is a Pirate



James Harrison took a break from late-hitting people and making ignorant comments on Wednesday to Tweet a photo of the aftermath of his recent surgery to repair a broken orbital bone around his right eye. Harrison sent out a Tweet reading, "I feel like a pirate. Lmao"

The 2008 NFL Defensive Player of the Year sustained the injury while getting blocked by Texans tackle Duane Brown during the second quarter of Pittsburgh's 17-0 loss to Houston on Sunday.

"I don't have a concussion, my forehead pad in my helmet came down and hit me in the eye when I made contact with the tackle," the four-time Pro Bowler Tweeted after the game.

"Needless to say he is going to be out for a number of weeks," Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin said Tuesday.

A number of weeks? You ain't bad Harrison. Man up and rub some dirt on that shit!

1 comment:

  1. James Harrison has the intelligence of a paper plate.

    ReplyDelete