Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Chris Cooley loves Tony Romo!

Redskin/Cowboy beef has been going on for decades, so it’s no surprise that Chris Cooley has the following feelings and spoke out on a local DC radio program about Tony Romo this week:
It’s SO good,” Chris Cooley said of Romo’s meltdown “I was watching the scoreboard in St. Louis, and I didn’t see that they’d lost really until they end, I thought they blew them out so I kind of stopped paying attention. It’s amazing, AMAZING to watch him choke like that.
“I’m just saying, I’m up 24 points in the third quarter, if I’m the head coach, I feel like I could probably just take a knee for the rest of the game, punt it away and there’s no way that Detroit’s gonna drive on you that many times,” Cooley continued. “The only way you’re gonna give up that many points is turnovers, right? It’s hilarious to watch him throw pick sixes, too, back-to-back. I loved it.
Romo is becoming a repeat choker, this guy has taken double dongs with no gag reflex, multiple times in his career- so he is probably used to the ribbing.  But being made fun of by a guy named Cooley (as in Ass) that wears short shorts on the practice field has to sting pretty bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment