Friday, September 16, 2011

Tim Tebow Billboard

There are reports that some fans are looking into purchasing a billboard with the following design:


Huge waste of capital if you ask me, I’d rather burn my cash on a Jets PSL.

Tebow made this PC statement late yesterday to solidify his saint like status, "Well, I guess I appreciate the support, you know, but we got people in charge here that we trust and (I) trust they're going to do the right thing”.

Just a little note to you silly billboard buyers. There are teams out there chomping at the bit to have an above average QB like Orton at the helm, so be careful what you wish for. Orton has amassed 7,400 yards, 41 TD and 21 picks over the past two years.

Although on the other hand, Tebow also likes to hold baby goats so these fans may be on to something. Looks Bradyesque.

No comments:

Post a Comment