Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Scholar's Week 2 Picks

Jacksonville +9.5 vs. the Jets

I'm a Jet fan and it's a rare occasion they are essentially 10 pt favorites… I take those opportunities to make a quick buck. The Jets were down 14 pts in the 4th quarter before Romo handed them the game.

Tampa Bay +3 vs. the Vikings
The Bucs are a solid team on the upswing and beating teams like the Vikings at home will build confidence. Back-to-back games vs. NFC North teams is no easy task but I think the Bucs rebound this week against a reeling franchise.

Skins -4 vs. the Cardinals
I don't have much color on this one besides the fact that I think the Skins are better than advertised and the Cards needed a last minute 4th & Goal stop to hold off the rookie qb/rookie coach led Panthers last week.

 
BONUS - Indy – Money Line vs. the Browns
I’ll take the money line on Indy at home against the Brownies. Tough place to pick up a road win with or without Peyton.

No comments:

Post a Comment