Friday, September 16, 2011

Chris McAlister “Broke as a Joke”

Chris McAlister, a three-time Pro Bowler formerly with the Baltimore Ravens, says he's broke and living with his parents! HaHa!


The cornerback, in court documents filed over a child-support battle with his ex-wife Marlene McAlister obtained by TMZ.com, said "I have been unemployed since 2009. I have no income … I live in my parent's home. My parents provide me with my basic living expenses as I do not have the funds to do so."

Chris backed up the Brinks truck while with the NFL, making over 50 million dollars in his playing days. It has been widely reported that he is terrible with managing his funds, hmmmm.. NO Sh*t!

Check out the Beverly Hills home he purchased during his playing days.


The home, which sits on a three-quarter-acre lot, has five bedrooms and seven bathrooms. Plenty of places to take a dump.

No comments:

Post a Comment